Homemade Bath Salts Ingredients
4 lbs sea salt or epsom salt
¼ cup organic shredded lemongrass – (or substitute your choice of dried flower or herbs)
1 teaspoon organic lemongrass oil (or use your favorite essential oils) –
5 T olive oil –
5, 1 pint gift jars and ribbon
Homemade Bath Salts Method
Add salt to large bowl.
Add lemongrass to salt and use a whisk to combine.
Add olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time and combine with whisk.
Add lemongrass oil and combine with whisk. Add more if you prefer a stronger scent.
Use a screen in the drain of your tub to catch any debris
Yields: 5 Pints15 notes
Posted on Tuesday, 21 May
Tagged as: bathtime bath salts relaxation DIY Beauty DIY zen homemade home decor
- imyourtinydancer reblogged this from lifeisarunwaysostrut
- imyourtinydancer likes this
- bolan5jw likes this
- yossra-a likes this
- nikography likes this
- fckinheaven likes this
- thisismyunwrittenjourney likes this
- desasterqueen likes this
- chloe9561 likes this
- sex-squats-andrecovery likes this
- thecaucasiansuperstar likes this
- singwithallthevoicesofthemountai likes this
- etphonehome95 likes this
- kouyse likes this
- thequickkbrownfox likes this
- lifeisarunwaysostrut posted this